Hello everyone, well what a lovely weekend it has been, and as it was my first weekend off in six weeks, how lucky was I.

My garden is not the smartest of gardens but we are trying to get it looking a bit floral.

This afternoon I got my lovely camera out and decided to go a bit David Bailey.

So a couple of shots of the Fuchsias we recently purchased and the memorial rose for Dales mum is blooming lovely this year too.




I am slowly getting the weight back down on my bathroom scales and I finally managed to run for 20 minutes continuously today on my treadmill - its been a while.

I am hoping to hear soon re a work/ college career decision and then all my plans will be falling into place for a happier, healthier life. 

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend, however you have spent your days x

Comments