Update - 27th June 2015

Hello Everyone, Hope you are all keeping well.

I am in a very happy place at the moment, YAY!!!

I am enjoying the new job muchly (still have the apprenticeship interview next week though), it is hard work, but all the girls I work with are really nice. I have mentioned the interview to a couple and they have said you cannot leave us! Which is nice, but I am making a decision that will effectively determine what I do for the rest of my work life, so I need to really think through all the pros and cons!

Anyway! so todays' picture

oh yes the scales!

 

Very important in my life right now.

Finding the correct work / life balance.
Finding time to spend with friends / family.

Weighing / propointing / portion control my diet.
Then the number on the bathroom scales.

I am beginning to see the light again.

I have 1st 7lbs to lose to get me back to goal and if I loose a 1lb a week I can be there for Christmas.

I am back tracking, feeling more positive and less lethargic.
I got back on my treadmill two days ago, only wk3 of  C25k, but I did it and I aim to do wk4 run 1 today after work.

***********

I have no crafting / knitting to show as the only thing I have done since my holiday is a pair of Crochet hi top trainer booties for a customer of the wool palette.

Its summer and I want to be outside, so my knitting always takes a backward step.

Speak soon xxx

Comments