"SIGH"



Another loved one lost - R.I.P Uncle Merv

I awoke this morning to the sad news that my uncle passed away late last night.
My love goes out to my cousins
Sam, Raymond and Shaun.

After speaking to my Mum this morning and hearing the unexpected news, my resolve broke again if last nights total disaster of eating after hearing aunt Val is seriously Poorly and may not make the weekend was not enough, devouring chocolate, chips and bread and butter, (comfort food again) I went straight to the (comfort food) toast for Breakfast.

I was then already planning how I could stuff myself for the rest of the day to cope with the feelings and numbness of loss and grief.

Then I stopped. Thought, Got angry and screamed, NO!! Enough! Point that toast and plan your evening meal, the guilt of stuffing will not make things better, it will only make it worse.

Off to work in a bit - I don't want to go in today, but I must. Keep pushing through the fog!

If you are spending your day with family and friends today - remember to let them know just how much they mean to you and how much you love them xx

Comments