Not on top of my game at the moment.

So not alot to say but the other day I was perusing blog world roll and saw this topic on Carrots 'n' Cake.  I thought I'd give it a go.


1. What are you wearing? 

A very bright onsie, my daughter got me for Christmas xx 

2. Ever been in love? 

Yep, still am. It's been nearly 18 years and I can't imagine a day without him. 

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?

Yes or so I thought, my first boyfriend (I wanted to explore life more, even though I loved him, I was 14 LOL!) 4. How tall are you?

5'2"

5. How much do you weigh?

10st 2lbs on my scales this morning Need to lose 9lbs to get back to goal (ww scales vary)

6. Any tattoos?

no

7. Any piercings? 

I only have 2 holes in each earlobe. Although I only wear earrings in 1 hole in each.

8. Favorite song?

This changes with my mood, so cannot really answer it.

9. Quality you look for in a partner? 

Honesty and giggles

10. Favorite quote?



11. Favorite actor?

Old: Danny Kaye (he makes me laugh) Today: Hugh Jackman (Hubba hubba)

12. Loud music or soft?

 working out? The louder the better. At Home? Soft

13. Where do you go when you're sad?

Home, to bed or out with my besties

14. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

 I can be out the door in 15 minutes when I am not fighting Depression, (if the evil twin is around as I look at It being a Gemini it can take me all day.)

15. Ever been in a physical fight?

Nope

16. Turn on?

Humor,  

17. Turn off?

Arrogance 

18. Fears?

Honestly, you want me to list them, I will be here all day.

19. Last thing that made you cry? 

The nastiness of others.

20. Last time you said you loved someone? 

To the hubs, this morning

21. Meaning behind your Blog name? (This said YouTube but I don't have one of those.)

It's because I play... craft, run have fun and stuff. (normally)

22. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

Hubs calls them my stalkers, I call them my Besties (Elaine and Nova) I have another Bestie who lives in Berkshire (Lynn) but I spoke to her on the phone at the weekend. 

23. Favorite Food?

Toast 

24. Place you want to visit? 

Australia

25. Do you have a crush? 

Not at present

26. Last time you kissed someone?

This morning 

27. Last time you were insulted? 

Last week

28. Favorite piece of jewelry?

My engagement ring 

29. Who should answer these questions next?

 If you're bored and uninspired like I was... go for it. 

Comments