Today I was up early, off out for a swim with my mum, we chat and swim and put the world to right, mother daughter time is good for both of us. 
Then home to mums to sort out a new idea I am working through (no news yet, when I can share I will).
 Had yummy toast and tea, made by Philip, lovely jubbly, then off to booker to get mums cake supplies.

 Never mind the waffle now I have to relax. Hoping to get a couple hours in work tomorrow.

 So todays Questions. 

 Something you are currently worrying about?

Seriously - you are going to ask me that question? Are you kidding me, I worry about everything, if I have nothing to worry about, I worry about that. At the moment I worry about the strain my depression and anxiety is putting loved ones under. But I am a fighter and I am bouncing back (just call me Rocky, mmm second thoughts more like the cowardly Lion. Purrt em up).

A moment you felt most satisfied with your life?

This moment was in 1997, I had not long been married to Dale, and he was working, the girls were home on school holidays and I was a stay at home mum. I loved it. 

thats all for today xx



Comments