Friday, 1 March 2013

Stamping time.

Posted by tracy watkiss at 09:08

Ooh yesterday I had a little parcel arrive for a demonstration on Sunday for Creative Expressions.

Ohh I was so excited, especially when I saw the stamps. Oh my how do they know my one true weakness is roses.LOL!!

The spellbinder die did not do itself justice in the packaging, I cut it out, left the die on whilst stamping and colouring etc, then when I finally released the card from the die, the true beauty of this die made me gasp!

So last night I just had to play.

Okay I used spun sugar, Victorian velvet distress ink pads and pens, as well as shabby shutter and crushed olive distress pens.

 

Right work to do, so speak soon.

Hugs

Xxx

8 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Beautiful Tracy love that rose stamp
jacqui x

Joan Macdonald said...

This is stunning and that stamp is fabulous.

Joan x

Jill said...

Ooh Tracy how beautiful is that! Jill x

Janice Ayers said...

Absolutely gorgeous. LOve your delicate handling of shades of colour. Great design :)

Cards by Alison said...

Tracy this is gorgeous. Love Alison xx

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Tracy gorgeous stamp and die.

Hugs Julie x

Karen said...

Absolutely beautiful - clever girl

Tracy said...

Aww - thanks honey, missed you today xxx

 

Mama said there'll be ----- Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting