Just inklined WHOO hoo!!

 
Well I hope this scheduled post works!!!
The other day I was very honoured to be contacted by the girls at Justinklined, informing me that I had been accepted onto their DT, well I was so excited as I love stamping and colouring in, so be involved with a digi/ stamp company is amazing!!!
They have some truly original ideas for images as well as more traditional, you just have to check them out, and they are all so reasonably priced.
The rest of the DT girls are lovely and you can find links to all their blogs down on the left hand side of my blog linky things.
Right on to my very first card.
Well what a decision to make, I firstly had to choose an image. But as its October I could not resist.
I chose to use pumpkins three, (click on the name to purchase it).
 
I went with the treat giving of the trick or treat variety, maybe inviting someone out to a party, or event on Halloween!
 
I loved colouring the image and used my polychroma pencils to get a real glow on those scary pumpkin faces!! Then edged the card with distress ink pads. Matted and layered onto various browns and orange papers, gives a real autumnal feel to the card too!
Well I hope you liked my first outing as a DT member, off to get next weeks card ready.
You can check out the just inklined blog here
Or
The shop here


Comments

Tammy said…
Wonderful card Tracy! Love your coloring. Welcome to the team!
Karen said…
lovejust inklined digi's congrats on joining the design team x
KarenL said…
Love this Tracey, the pumpkins really do glow.

xx
Dawn said…
Your card is just wonderful!
Hugs
Dawn xx