Mo Manning challenge and spectrum Noirs.

Well I have had this digi image for a couple of weeks now and could not wait to colour it, and this weeks challenge on Mo Mannings challenge was a distress card with a Mo Manning image.

 

I wanted to do this image in sepia tones using my spectrum Noirs and I am quite happy with the way it came out.

 

Enter into the challenge or just check out the DT work it will give you oodles of inspiration.

 

Enough chatting, here is the card

 

Spectrum Noirs used

Hair: eb8, eb5, gb10, gb8, gb2

Skin: tn2, fs3, fs2

Clothes: tn8 ( for the red bands and laces )

eb7, eb2, eb1 for rest

Shoes: eb5:, gb10, gb8, eb2, eb1

Socks: eb1, tb2

Teddy: tn1, tn2, gb8, gb10

Die'sire tag die from crafters companion, scattered straw distress in pad, and other pieces from craft stash!!

Right I have to go deliver a parcel or two.

Hugs

Tracy xxxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments