A card of cards?

Well I am at home this week getting samples for TV, magazines, demonstrations and workshops, turns out a weeks holiday has turned into the busiest week going!!!

Right today's cards is a sneaky peak of one of the cards and matching envelopes for my Trimcraft demonstrations, the envelope was made first from the 12 x 12 stack, then I made the card, again it was one of those cards that came together all of its own accord, after spying the small 6 x 6 sheet of papers in the first edition Christmas village stack - this particular sheet had loads of small images on it. So I thought tiny cards on a card. LOL!!!

I do worry how my brain works sometimes.

 

 

Well must get back to the grindstone!

Hugs

Tracy xxx

 

Comments

Unknown said…
What a brill idea. Love the envelope too.
Unknown said…
I really like your card! It seems to be a perfect card! but i was searching for Plastic card designing and layouts but couldn't find so!