Where did that week go and ICSketch.

Cannot believe that it has been a week since I last posted and what a week it has been!

My eldest Daughter has been engaged to her childhood sweetheart for some time and has announced that she is getting married next year!  OOH I Cried buckets, but all tears of joy. More details will emerge once all the rellies have been told.

Onto my post for today and Yep I played nicely at 1.30am this morning when I could not sleep, I do like to craft in the wee small hours - but sshshing a guiloutine quiet, as trying not to wake up my hubby asleep in the next room is not easy. Never realised how much noise one makes until I needed to trim a bit of paper. OOPS!!

So what was I working on well my entry into this weeks ICSketches challenge.

This weeks sketch is below and up for grabs is 3 digi images from this weeks sponsor DZ Doodles.

  So thought I would have ago.



Now I am not on my normal pooter, so could not crop this one down and need to be quick as I should now be working.

Hope you like it.
Image: wee stamp digi image. From cuddly buddly.
Papers: Trimcraft First Edition Summer Breeze.
Sentiment Digi image from Just Tracys Crafts.
Punch Border: Paper mania
Flowers: Wild Orchid
and my yummy scrummy Copics were used for colouring.

Catch you laters

Tracy xxx

Comments

Jill said…
Aww, pretty pretty pretty Tracy, that is so gorgeous. As always you colouring is so gorgeous, definitely an inspiration! Jill x
AN said…
Woi-kuinka kaunis ja suloinen kortti
Kiitos osallistumisesta ICS-haasteeseen
Onnea arvontaan
Kaikkea hyvää elämääsi sinne<3
Cathy said…
That image is so sweet and the way you colored it is marvelous. I love it. TFS
Susie Little said…
Absolutely beautiful. Wonderful colouring! Thank you for palying along at ICS xx
Great use of colour and your colouring of that sweet image is perfect! Thanks for playing at ICS this week x