OOPS Sorry for the Delay!!

I was out last night at the Theatre Royal in Plymouth to see the Show Annie, which was very entertaining and had me tapping my feet and singing along quite nicely.  Was cacooned in a little world all of my own, then this morning I realised I had not done the post for Just Tracys Challenge this month - what makes it worse is that I am one of the owners!!!

Thank god for Jill, who is now controlling the challenge for us, or else we would have forgotten it completely.

Any how, without any further delay over on http://justtracyscraftschallenge.blogspot.com/ This month the Challenge is sentiments.

Now the Sentiment has to be the main focus on the card.

So here is mine


I have used one of Just Tracys Crafts Sentiments clear stamps, embossed it with gold, also used:  Tilda papers, acetate, gold mirror card, paper roses and some ribbon.

I look forward to visiting you, and hope you pop on over to see all the other DT works.

Hugs,

Tracyxx

Comments

Unknown said…
A very pretty card and a lovely sentiment.
Mandy said…
Hi Tracy,
A lovely card....Beautiful papers and I love the sentiment,your not alone I was a day behind don't know where my brain was...lol..
Mandy x