Thursday, 24 February 2011

Time Flies when you are having fun!

Posted by tracy watkiss at 09:26
I cannot believe we are nearly at the end of February.  I have so many deadlines and lists of things to do, so am I organised am I getting things done.  Am I flip!

The list just gets longer and longer and takes me a way from my inky goodness way to long and too much.

I did not even have time to ink and clour an image for todays C.R.A.F.T. challenge

I did manage to combine it as a sample for an up and coming demo for Trimcraft in Truro.  So can still be classed as work. (SNEAKY).

Well back to the main point the challenge this week was a colour challenge.

Which was

This is what I came up with, simple elegant, using only Trimcraft products too.

Fizzy Moon papers and stickers.


Till next time.

Tracyxxx

4 comments:

Annette said...

Awww! How precious! This is such an adorable creation! Thanks for playing along at the CRAFT Challenge this week - best of luck in the draw!

Jill said...

Oooh that is sooo sweet Tracy! Jill x

Faye said...

Oh this is very pretty. xxx

carol said...

ooh how pretty, Thankyou for playing along at C.R.A.F.T x carol

 

Mama said there'll be ----- Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting