Sorry it has been so long!

Well I know it has been a very long time since my last post on here!

But I did have good reason, along with a lot of bad stuff that has been going on in my life, I had a very important occasion taking place. Which took presidence over everything else. Work, running, dieting and card making all went on hold!

My very beautiful daughter Jo was planning to marry.

This took place at Borringdon hall on Saturday 20th July 2013

 

Here is the bride in preparation

 

my new son in law Lee and Jo

 

Then Jo, Me, my hubby Dale and our other daughter Sarah

 

Two pics for my crafty friends the decoration and table plan xx

 

 

 

There is still bad stuff going on with the sad news of my father in law having terminal cancer, and awaiting the final day soon.

However we really enjoyed this wonderful day and I hope to return to the crafty world soon as a demonstrator and design team member x

Hugs to you all

Tracy xxx

 

Comments

Oh Tracy the pictures are beautiful so glad the day went well. Sorry about your father-in-law's sad news it's a terrible disease. Sending you big hugs, if you need any help with anything Hun give me a shout. Lots of love Alison xx
Gorgeous photos and such a Special Day for you all :)

Sorry for your sad news x