O . M . G !!! I am In Heaven

Today at work we had a delivery of Indigo Blu Stamps and Flitter glu and Mega Flakes.

Now I had never played with any of this companies products before - just lusted after the stamps.

Well I was so excited when the products came in I just had to bring them home to play - would be rude not too right?

 

This is my very first attempt and I am I'm LOOOOOVVRE!

Going to play some more later on this weekend but just had to show you all.

Here is a close up! To show the 3d work I got going on.

 

 

Then from above to show how it will look on a card (which I will make this weekend),

I just love how the light has caught the gilding flakes.

 

Off now as I have to spend some quality time with my pupster.

Hugs

 

Comments

Linda Simpson said…
I love this very much it is fabulous. I love my gilding flakes, indigoblu stamps too.

Hugs
Linda xxx
Jill said…
Wow Tracy what a gorgeous stamp, will look forward to seeing them for real. X
Sylvia Anderson said…
This is fantastic x
jane stillman said…
What a fabulous card, love the design, the colouring of the stamp, and of course the gorgeous gilding flakes x
KarinsArtScrap said…
wow beautiful card Tracy great colours and stamp.

greetings karin
Kairen said…
absolutely stunning x
Kairen said…
Absolutely stunning x
Sylvia said…
Fabulous tag, love the stamps and the gilding flakes.

Sylvia xx
Crafty Bloggers Network Design Team
Unknown said…
beautiful. I love poppies txx
Anonymous said…
Hello, A beautiful card, love the stamp. Lisa :)
Pauline Butcher said…
Stunning project, I love all the elements and the poppy is gorgeous. Hugs P xxx
Zoe said…
Wow! Looks fantastic xx
Kate M said…
This is fabulous and I love those gilding flakes.
xx