Sunday, 3 March 2013

Bamboo is still in the building until tomorrow and a thankyou.

Posted by tracy watkiss at 19:56
Firstly I just want to say thank you to every single one of you that came to see me at my demos this weekend, wowzers so busy, I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.
More importantly that you are enjoying your new goodies.
If you like my work don't forget to follow me, to see what I get upto next x
Now on with today's post.

Well this is my final Bamboo sneaky peak, now this is all off of the CD so hope you Likey.

I always feel like a cheating crafter using CDs, if truth be told , I know silly really as i am not, but, different folks , different strokes.

So to justify it to myself I have to do an unusual fold or more complicated layout.

Here is the inside

 

Tomorrow I have to move on to more demo work and workshop samples

so and I hope to bring another tutorial soon.

Keep your eyes peeled.

Hugs

Xxx

 

7 comments:

Bernie Simmons said...

You must not feel like a cheat when you can produce something as lovely as this. xxx enjoy it ...we al do.;)

Craftylollea said...

This is fabulous Tracey, love the colours, design and of course Bamboo...he looks adorable hun.
Lorraine xx

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous card, love the design

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Bamboo is just the cutest :-) I love the pink and blue together it looks gorgeous...

Hugs Lisa xxxx

Elaine said...

Gorgeous! Bamboo is so cute, may have to buy! lol

Elaine xx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Tracy love the shape and delicate colours, how adorable is Bamboo.

Hugs Julie xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So gorgeous, love the sweet image, pretty papers and fantastic layout
Lindsay xx

 

Mama said there'll be ----- Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting