I had a little play with a yummy Paper shelter image!

Every now and then I get the urge to colour, now I know I colour in most days, but some days that feeling
Is so strong it is very weird in deed, my husband likens it to a smoker and nicotine.
I would not know this as I do not and have never smoked.
So today the urge was upon me! And my little card below is the result.
Now this image is a digi image from The Paper shelter as are the background papers used!
Ooh and I also spied they are having a DT call, and as there blog challenge is on a Wednesday and Tuesdays are my days off and I colour a lot on those days, it seems it would be rude not too have a little go at seeing if I can play along. Will also work with one of my rules of life to get my blog used more.
I coloured my image with what now seems every spectrum noir I have, okay slight exaggeration!
The ribbon well what a result, whilst food shopping at Lidl ( the quality of their fresh meat, fruit and veg is second to none, I kid you not) my husband said they got ribbon there. Bless him he looks out for crafty bargains for me - so well trained. 99p for a 5 metre roll.
I knew they would, go with the papers so oops in my trolley they fell.

So if you like to know colours used for the images, make yourself a cuppa this list is super long.

Skin: FS1, FS2, TN1 TN2

Lips : CR1

Cheeks: PP1, PP3

Hair: DR1, DR4, DR5, DR6, DR7,BG9

Hat: CT1,GB2,GB4,GB7,GB8

Ribbon and top: CR1,CR2,TN3,TN6 a little DG4 for spots

Trousers: EB1,EB2,EB3,EB4

Rock: GB1, GB6, GB9, IG7

Cake: CT1 for sponge, CR6 for icing and CR10 for cherries

Grass: DG1, DG2 DG4

Sky: BT1, BT3 and blender

I used distress ink to shade around the image : scattered straw

Cut out with a large spellbinder circle and then backed with the scalloped circle die.

 

Now if you excuse me, I have to go and colour again !

 

Comments