I am sorry I am MIA!!!

Just a very quick update to all my lovely followers if you are still with me!
 
Things have been very hectic in my life of late and I am taking a wee break from DT and Demoing Until January 2013, I hope to be blogging just before that.
 
I recently lost My mother in law very suddenly and we are juggling the care for father in law who is end stage alzhiemers and we are also moving house on the 10th December.
 
I promise too be back Mid January Designing For Crafters Companion and posting other bits and bobs I make.
 
But For now.
 
I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous, happy, healthy new year xxx
 
Thankyou to all that have and continue to be there for me (you know who you are)
 
Hugs
 
Tracy xxxx

Comments

julie_woolston said…
Hi Tracy sorry to hear your sad news, hope the house move goes ok , we will be here when you have time to blog again. Have a good break sending good wishes for Christmas and the new year.

Hugs Julie xx