Sunday, 9 September 2012

Stampin for the weekend challenge

Posted by tracy watkiss at 09:47

Hi everyone it is me again, I have not seemed to get much "me" crafting time in this week, but I did manage to colour this cutie in from the new Strawberry Kisses range of stamps launched only this Friday by Crafters Companion. I love this stamp.

I have coloured with my spectrum Noirs again, sorry I have not got the number list on me at the moment, as I am typing on the move again and forgot to bring the list. Doh!!!

I am entering this card into stampin for the weekend challenge as they are starting their Christmas cards early with this challenge. Find it here

Well here is my card

 

 

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Tracy! Can't wait to get my stamps, hopefully tomorrow!!!
Debbie x

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us this time at SFTW
Hugs
Jayne

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us this time at SFTW.
Hugs
Jayne

 

Mama said there'll be ----- Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting