Gold!! Always believe in you soul!!

Sorry I got distracted there for a minute, where was I?

Oh yes! Gold!!!

That is the theme over at Crafters Companion Challenge blog!!!

I am so excited as this is my first ever Official outing as part of the DT for the challenge blog.

The lovely Louise has chosen Gold as the theme to celebrate our wonderful achievements at this years olympics. I say our as in the same way we use the royal we!

Our athletes did all the hardwork and they were so rewarded for it! As always there is a terrific prize up for grabs, so pop along and join in you have to be in it to win it!!!

 

Any hoo onto my card, here it is.

 

I have chosen 3 shades of gold (yellows) coredinations card stock, and die cut one side using one of the die'sire border dies. Put some decorative ribbon down one side and secured to a base card.

I have stamped the little square stamp out of my Morehead set of stamps 3 times, and coloured each one again in graduating golds. The first one using spectrum Noirs, ly1,2&3, the second one was ct1,2&3' the third one, was ct4, gb5&or1. Cut out the little images, mat onto white card then gold mirror card.

Finally I added some gold gems down the side.

Well that's it for now, I wish you all the best of luck, and thank you for stopping by my blog, I really appreciate every visit and comment xx

Hugs

Tracy xx

Comments

Bernie Simmons said…
Love this card...the way you have graduated the colours on the image and the use of layers in portrait mode as it where with the fancy edges I would be happy to buy this and even prouder to make it......Dont know when But I need to visit you soon will probably be in a couple of weeks as James will have finished his exams then xxx see you soon.
Unknown said…
Going for gold yourself Tracy - a stunning card as normal worthy of the Gold.
julie_woolston said…
This is beautiful.

Hugs Julie x