It's raining it's pouring, it must be school holidays!

I just cannot believe the weather we are having, oh my word!

If you ever needed an excuse to get your crafty stash out and play today and the weather in Plymouth would be perfect!

So what is happening in my life at the moment. Well in two simple words : Too much.

Some good some not so good.

Let's get the bad out the way, I am having major problems with my coxis, and will be booking a doctors appointment as soon as to get it looked at. Father in laws Alzheimer's is declining rapidly and now has other issues appearing, mother in law has now a major heart problem and needs X-rays and scans, and hubby has now got high then low blood pressure problems, I personally think they all gather around a medical journal and see who can have what, when and how. Seriously though it is pretty worrying.

 

The good, my crafting mojo is returning a little every day, and I have been very privileged to have been accepted on the DT for Crafters Companion, so you may see some samples made by me on your tv screens soon. Sara, Leann and everybody who works at Crafters are really pushing the limits in crafting realms and are continually looking for new and exciting products. I cannot wait to get stuck in.

Any way enough rabbiting on, I have a show for you.

I was playing nicely in the back room of the shop yesterday as the workshops are not on at the moment and we had the new Wild Rose Studio Christmas Stamps.

I so love the new Anabelle range, here is the card I made, I also used the matching papers.

A scallop 6 x 6 card blank was used as my base card. A spellbinder die frames the stamp image , I coloured with pro markers, and a couple of punches helped with the little tag.

The new velvet and lace ribbon we have in the shop is GORGEOUS! And I could not resist putting a little down the side, and then topped it off with 3 little rosebuds.

 

Enjoy xx

 


 

 

Comments