Tuesday Throwdown and awaiting a delivery!

Well I am sat at home today awaiting a very important delivery, as many of you know my daughter is getting married next year, and recently I have lost a lot of weight, well to keep it off I bit the bullet 6 weeks ago and ordered a dress from China, all to my size specifications, so I have to stay this size LOL! It's due for delivery today and I am so excited.

 

Any how that is life, onto the card I have made to help the time go. Whilst browsing the net this morning I found http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.co.uk/ and they wanted cards with doodling, well mine has a little doodling as I doodled the sentiment piece, text, holly and stitching.

 

I have used yet another SWALK stamp and coloured in again with spectrum noirs.

 

I have to go now as I have workshop projects to work on, I have cheated and ordered the groceries in this week as I did not want to miss my special delivery, so they will be delivered this afternoon too, then I have soups to make, tonight and tomorrows evening meal to prepare and then this evening I hope to get some interval training in. PHEW what a day.

Bye for now xx

Comments

NanaConnie said…
Terrific card, Tracy! Love the holly bits. Thanks so much for joining us in our "Delightful Doodles" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week.
NanaConnie TT DT