Wow - Valentines Week 2

It is time for installment 2 of our valentines trilogy.

Well this time it is a doozy!!

We have a colour challenge - GULP!!!

Pressure is on, I see pink and I mean PINK!!

So here we go here is my take!

This Time I have made a little bag for some little trinket to be deposited into.


Simple and sweet, A little bit of Card manipulation and to get the folded bag, added to a mixture of all 5 embossing powders used along side WOW stamp set 6 "with love" for the butterfly and a Personnal Impressions stamp set for the flowers.

I hope some time in the near future to bring a video or photo tutorial for the bag, watch this space!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the wowzers (my fellow DT friends) work over at

hugs
xxx

Comments

Bernie Simmons said…
Very nice :) As always Tracy something a little different......now tell me would these Wow powders emboss onto glass? There is something I want to try ............
Anonymous said…
Love the bag shape and colours! Great way to use the embossing powders. Doris