Saturday, 14 January 2012

Wow - Valentines Week 2

Posted by tracy watkiss at 20:20
It is time for installment 2 of our valentines trilogy.

Well this time it is a doozy!!

We have a colour challenge - GULP!!!

Pressure is on, I see pink and I mean PINK!!

So here we go here is my take!

This Time I have made a little bag for some little trinket to be deposited into.


Simple and sweet, A little bit of Card manipulation and to get the folded bag, added to a mixture of all 5 embossing powders used along side WOW stamp set 6 "with love" for the butterfly and a Personnal Impressions stamp set for the flowers.

I hope some time in the near future to bring a video or photo tutorial for the bag, watch this space!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the wowzers (my fellow DT friends) work over at

hugs
xxx

2 comments:

Bernie Simmons said...

Very nice :) As always Tracy something a little different......now tell me would these Wow powders emboss onto glass? There is something I want to try ............

cheappsychology said...

Love the bag shape and colours! Great way to use the embossing powders. Doris

 

Mama said there'll be ----- Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting