November 1st Already - Did I Blink and Miss October!!

I am so sorry this post is a tad late, I seem to be forever chasing my own tale lately, the online shop is getting busier and busier, as is the bricks and mortar shop.

Now I made both cards for todays challenges in plenty of time, just forgot to pop them on a post DOH!!
Went weight watchers last night another 1lb off (4 stone exactly gone for good)
Went swimming nice and early this morning (50 Lengths),
Shined my halo ------- then it slipped and realised the date, and that I had not done the blog posts, made my mums wedding anniversary cake, made the baby shower invites I promised my daughters friend or iced the cake I promised my mum! OOOPPPS!

Any how on to the first of todays challenges.



We had to follow a sketch set by Linda and she is offering an SU set of stamps too one lucky participant, why not pop on over and try your luck!
I used, A Christmas Humphrey Stamp, and a lovely Marianne die to do the snow effect.


Next up


The Theme was : Let it snow, Let it snow.

I decided to do a little Christmas decoration, a shaker wall hanging.

Topped off with a little humphrey christmas stamp xx


Off now to do some more of my to do list, catch you all later!

Comments

Just call me G said…
Ha! I know it now, its not that every time I come in, you are off, its because I can't see you with you losing all that weight. Well done that woman (I'm secretly a bit envious, but am doing something about it but am 3stone behind you and no one can even tell that I've lost a stone :-( - oh well downwards and onwards!)

Saw your 'let it snow' Shaker yesterday, its beeeeeeeeautiful, absolutely lovely.

xx