OOPS - WAS I SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING???


Well Good Saturday Evening to you all, I have been having a day at home today,
I cannot really say a day off, as I am trying to get some samples made for Newbury Artstamps show next weekend.

But the day did not start to well, with Hubby dear yelling that we had no water, only to go outside and see halfway down our street, water was gushing up the main drains for South West Water.
Seems a main water pipe had burst - deep joy!

The water was off all day until about half an hour ago, now it is a lovely brown colour.

So what have I made today well, I am quite red faced to say - 2 cards, yep thats it, the fruit of my labours resulted in 2 cards, and one of those I cannot show you yet as it is my DT card for the Crafters Companion Challenge, next month.

The second card however I can show you, and I have played for sheer indulgence - forgot about the show work, no challenge, no workshop, no commission work, JUST FOR ME How lovely. Boy did I flow!

So here you go!




I took inspiration from all the nostalgia surrounding these new stamps from Jayne Nesterenko, I remembered my nan used to stand decorative plates on a stand like this so I made one out of cardstock, drew out the flower shape with my own fair hands, coloured with promarkers and chalks - added flowers, leaves and ribbon, and my viva decor paper pens added the pearly dots.

Hope you likey

Hugs
Tracy xxx

Comments