Sketch Saturday on a Tuesday!!



Time waits for no man (woman) and I am no exception.

I have been trying to get this card up since Sunday.  Well today I finally had time to do it.


I love this weeks sketch at Sketch Saturday
The sponsor is offering oodles of digi images this week as the prize - go have a look, try your luck, someone has to win and you never know!!

Well I have been meaning to use the Whif of Joy Christmas Set for a while,
but other cards came about first and today I decided was the day.

I have mirrored the sketch and left the sentiment off as always until I decide who to give it too.
As well as this I wanted to frame my image more, so decided to invert my image as the base of the card and build up around it.

You can see the depth in this photo.


I used, whiff of joy stamps, coloured with promarkers, used distress inks for the floor and sky background.

Papers and card were in my stash and used my nesties. Oh and a Martha Stewart border punch.

Hugs till later

Tracy xxx

Comments

Jill said…
Wow Tracy, just how gorgeous is that! Awesome colouring, think I need another lesson! Jill x
Jo said…
WOW! *claps*
awesome colouring :)
Thank you for joining in with us at sketch saturday
Jo xx