Thursday, 16 June 2011

Hold onto your hats another card today!!

Posted by tracy watkiss at 13:03


Yep I know managed two days in a row. 

This time I have entered a newish challenge they are only on Challenge 2

And its all Christmas cards and sketches, I love it and hope to be a regular,
The sketch is over at Christmas Challenges with sketches why not pop over and have a look and see the DT lovely cards.

Here is my spin - have to admit I left the sentiment off as I have not decided whom to give it too just Yet!


Image: wee stamp from cuddly buddly (I have fallen in love with these)
Papers: Papermania Christmas 1 or 2 years ago.
Martha stewart punch, diamontes and holly Coloured with copics.

Back soon

Tracy xxx


6 comments:

Jill said...

Wow Tracy, fabulous card! There is no stopping you now is there! Jill x

Zw@@n said...

Hi Tracy, that is a lovely card. Cute stamp and great colours. Thank you for joining CCWS.
Love, Wilma

Renata said...

What a lovely card Tracy.Thank you for joining our challenge at CCWS. I sure hope you will be a regular!
Hugs, Renata.

Carol said...

Love that image Tracy, she's so sweet. Great card. Thanks for joining us at CCWS this time and I hope we see you again soon. Carol DT x

Annemarie en Merit said...

what a nice card,thanks for joining us at CCWS

Dina said...

a very nice card , thanks for playing with us at ccws

 

Mama said there'll be ----- Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting