Sewing but its all shop sewing.

Hello everyone, what a beautiful sunny morning it is too

Just dropped in to say I am sewing and crafting but at the moment it is all for the etsy shop, due to health restraints my actual energy levels only allow me to do little spurts of sewing and knitting. So the focus has to be on Etsy items.

So today I have decided to show you one of my makes for there.

This is my small/medium project bags, hold around 2 skeins of yarn, have an inner and outer zippered pocket and a detachable wristlet.

To view on etsy it is Here.

Maker me blog is here

I was fortunate enough to be taken to the trade show on sunday for crafting and I was blown away by one stall. I need to think of what I will do if health sees my actual real work becoming hard or not possible to carry on. I Have been playing with the idea of other bags but not for crafting. I have placed an initial order and will let you know more as soon as I figure out a few things.

speak soon. xxx

Comments